Inserat online seit: 14 März
The perfect fusion! You like to work with tangible results, like to see
what you are working on- Then start as an embedded software developer
(m/f/d) at Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH and work on software for
hand-held power tools!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the past, we were able to work successfully with our partner company
Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH. Since the company has a constant need
for motivated developers, our partner is looking for an Embedded Software
Developer (m/f/d) who will support the team from May on.
At this position you will be employed as an external employee (m/f/d) at
Academic Work and will work at our client's site. The cooperation is
initially limited to 18 months.
The application process is carried out by us, so if you have any questions,
please contact your career partner Thomas Rausch at Academic Work.
- A collegial working atmosphere characterized by team spirit and openness
- Above-standard payment
- Entry into an international company
- Numerous benefits and discounts through the employee portal Benify
- Personal support and development through Academic Work (e.g. development
reviews, Christmas and summer parties)
- Further development and programming of embedded software in C for
hand-held power tools
- Commissioning and testing/securing the embedded software on the
respective target hardware and/or test system
- Documentation of the results (e.g. with UML in Enterprise Architect)
- Ensuring conformity within the Hilti development process and compliance
with the Hilti Coding guidelines
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a
comparable focus with professional experience in the area of embedded
- Safe knowledge of C through practical experience
- Good knowledge of different control methods for synchronous motors
- Relevant experience with Cortex M0 / M3 / M4 microcontrollers
- Very good knowledge of English
Career Partner at Academic Work: Thomas Rausch, +49 89 69 33 41 110 or +49
162 20 80 022
Application: with Curriculum Vitae, salary expectations and starting date
within 2 minutes via the "Bewerben" button.
Our premium partner
The Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH is the leading partner in the
construction industry. It develops technologically leading solutions,
manufactures and sells groundbreaking products, technologies, software and
services for the construction industry. With more than 25.000 employees in
over 120 countries, Hilti offers an impressive environment that can look
back on 75 years of company experience and is known worldwide for its
Academic Work - we make people grow!